Following on from the success of the past conferences, we are pleased to confirm that the fifth annual Medico-Legal Conference will be held on 20th June 2023.
Medico-Legal Conference has now firmly established itself as the UK's leading event bringing together medico-legal professionals, industry experts, and suppliers. Attend to experience our high-level programme of speakers, interactive exhibition zone, and networking.
2023 Speakers soon to be announced.
2022 Keynote Speaker:
• Alexander Hutton QC, Barrister, Hailsham Chambers
2022 Expert Speakers include:
• Clodagh Bradley QC, 1 Crown Office Row
• Dr Denise Chaffer, Director of Safety and Learning, NHS Resolution
• Simon Hammond, Director of Claims Management, NHS Resolution
• Mr Colin Holburn, Consultant in Accident & Emergency Medicine, Sandwell and West
Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
• Lorin Lakasing, Consultant in Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine, St Mary's Hospital,
• Pankaj Madan, Barrister, Exchange Chambers & 12 King's Bench Walk
• Flora McCabe, Head of Healthcare Claims, Solicitor, Lockton LLP
• Linda Millband, Head of Clinical Negligence, Thompsons Solicitors
• Mr Ronald Miller, Consultant in Urology, Urology Chambers Limited
• Doireann O'Mahony, Barrister at the Bar of Ireland and Bar of England & Wales. Member
of Normanton Chambers, London and author of ‘Medical Negligence and Childbirth’ (2nd
Ed. Bloomsbury Professional, 2021)
• Angus Piper, Barrister, 1 Chancery Lane
• Prof Dominic Regan, City Law School, London. Head of Know-How, Frenkel Topping. Legal
speaker, Writer, and Broadcaster. Wine Critic, 'Counsel' Magazine.
• Clare Stapleton, Medicolegal Consultant, Medical Protection Society
• Tim Wallis, International Mediator, Director and NHSR Panel Mediator, Trust Mediation
• Brian Westbury, Academic Lead, Royal College of Physicians and Dentolegal Consultant
Benefits of Attending:
To be contacted about
the 2023 conference
please enter your details below: